My students and producers I've worked with have scored releases on every top label in the industry...
Including Toolroom, Black Book, Catch & Release, Defected, Repopulate Mars and more...
Loop To Label is for...
- Intermediate producers — looking to blast through plateaus, nail that last 10-20%, and score releases on a regular basis
- Advanced producers — looking to perfect their sound and achieve mastery, and sign with top labels and break into the charts
A proven track record...
TOMc signed with a top label for the first time
"i finally made it into a TOP LABEL thanks to your advices i've been working super hard to be able to share my upcoming single release on WyldCard Records called 'Play Low', and also my first EP called 'Jacks Beat' releasing on DropLow Records" — TOMc
Benjermain signed with his dream label
"The track I made directly after watching the course was my favourite track to date and I've signed it to my favourite label: Kulture Records." — Benjermain
Shellz broke into the Beatport charts
"I wanted to say thank you for your help over the past months with giving feedback on my tracks. I just had my 2 track EP released and it just made the Tech House Top 100 Releases!! I wanted to say thank you so much!!" — Shellz
How Loop To Label works...
- Content — Use the proven C4 System to consistently finish label-ready tracks, step-by-step, every time!
- Coaching — Hop on 2x weekly calls to break through creative blocks and get your questions answered.
- Recordings — All live events are recorded so you don’t need to worry about missing them.
- Feedback — Get super in-depth, personalized feedback on your tracks to see exactly how to take them to the next level.
- Resources — Exclusive sample packs, Ableton racks and templates, cheat sheets, checklists, and more!
- Community — Hang out, share secrets and collaborate with a tight-knit group of other motivated producers.
- Support — Get 24/7 support anytime via the community, or feel free to send me an email or private message.
Maybe you've watched one of my YouTube vids, downloaded one of my sample packs or templates, or listened to my music.
My music has been supported by top DJs like John Summit, Vintage Culture, Piero Pirupa, and more. I've broken into the Beatport tech house charts with "Digging In The Crates" (Wyldcard). And even scored a top 10 electro house track with "Get Down" (Digital Empire).
Since 2017, I've helped over 1,000 producers. My students have seen incredible results, including signing their first track, releasing on dream labels, breaking into the Beatport charts, scoring a #1, and launching successful careers.
My mission is to help you sign with your dream label and kickstart your career. I've seen it happen many times, so there's no doubt you could be next.